Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 4 June 2015

AMBITION: A strong desire

Ambition is all about having a strong desire to do or achieve something and the only way to succeed those goals you set yourself in life is by being eager and having a convincing dedication.

“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.”
— Charles Kingsley

You don’t have to have a big ambition for a person to be ambitious it could be something as small as trying to look on the bright side.

Things don’t die easily – poem about ambition
Every morning when I wake up,
I look forward to seeing what awaits me.
What goals can I achieve today?
Drawbacks aren’t a problem
It will always be there,
I have the ability to plan my destiny
I have the control

I have my ambition.