Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 4 June 2015

AMBITION: Achieving the Impossible

Different people have different ambitions. Some want to be rich. Some wish to become leaders of the country to gain honour. Some desire to be great scientists. I too have my own ambition.

My aim in life isn’t to be rich or to be a leader or even to be famous; it is just to do the impossible. I’m mainly led by a spirit of adventure.

Has anyone ever told you that you can’t do something because it’s impossible? Or that your ambition is farfetched and unlikely to come true? They’re probably wrong because impossible is just another term for lazy people who don’t want to push themselves towards their farfetched ambitions.

This results in easy ambitions.

People would say my ambition is farfetched, unlikely – impossible but I’m willing to take a leap into the land of impossible events. My ambition is to stop world hunger.

This is a great ambition of mine as I want to make sure everyone has a meal to eat every day because starvation, lack of water is a terrible thing. I hate to see poverty not in England but all over the world and it sickens me how hardly anyone does anything about it. And I know it’s hard but even if I do the smallest change to stop it, one generation my ambition will be fulfilled.