Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 4 June 2015

AMBITION: So this is me

So this is me.
Girl with a number of friends,
Never knowing if this ends,
A day goes by, same different faces I see,
But still, they don’t know the inside of me.

Sometimes I’m talking to them on the phone,
Other times I’m wishing to be alone,
But mainly I just want to be happy,
That’s the only thing I want to be.

You see, I’m not any indifferent,
I can’t choose or decide, I just can’t,
For when the night arrives,
I know they’re still going on with their lives.

While I just sit on my bed and take a rest,
And still trying my very best,
That the aspirations and dreams in my fantasy
Will finally not just be my imagines but

Will finally be in my reality.