Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 4 June 2015

AMBITION: The Flame of Ambition

Challenges
Desire
The path to success
Gaining achievement
Being the person you want to be

Ambition is an everlasting flame
The flame is lit
And has to keep on burning
It needs practice
Patience
Determination to stay alight

I want to be a journalist
I want to travel round the world
I want to have a family
I want to be happy
I want to keep the flame alight

I aspire to be a journalist
Reading exciting articles
Listening to interesting news stories
Seeing where the stories are written
Keeps my flame alight

My flame dies out
My dreams disappear
The world is full of darkness
I am not the person I want to be
without the flame of ambition

Ambition
The flame of ambition
Shines brightly through the window