Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 4 June 2015

AMBITION: The Story

As I walk, never looking behind
Through sunshine and rain
Fog and snow, not stopping for a second
           
My ambitions stay strong
I know what I want
I won’t fail to lack willpower

I’ll fulfil my dream
I’ll reach my goal
I’ll stay true to myself

Only you can write your story
Your story is your life
And it’s up to yourself to write the best story there is

That’s my ambition
Write a good story
So I’m in search of material, and I’m writing every step of the way…