Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 4 June 2015

AMBITION: A Gymnast's Dream

There is always someone better than me, but that doesn’t mean I’ll give up,
There is always something to bring me down, but nevertheless I get up.
Gymnastics is my dream and dance is my hope,
It is why I am, what I am and how I cope.
Sweat dries, blood clots, bones heal,
This is my motto.
Jump off the beam, flip off the bars,
Follow your dreams and reach for the stars.
But don’t tell me the sky's the limit,
When there are footsteps on the moon to prove it.
You can do anything as long as you believe.
I can’t always choose the music life plays for me,
But I can choose how I dance to it.

This is why the sky isn’t the limit.