Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 11 December 2014

INSPIRATION: A Sonnet

Inspired I am when the bird sings gracefully
solitarily locked up in his cage.

Inspired I am when the bear leaves men be
as he sits there, not letting out his rage.

Inspiration is what shapes our future
it’s what guides us through every single day

It tells us what we want to be sooner
and teaches us what to do and to say

When I see someone performing a good deed
such as giving charity for a good cause

I get inspired myself to plant the seed
and get the rescue cat back on its paws.


What is meant to be will always find its way
if you learn from good; the bad won’t have its say.