Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 11 December 2014

INSPIRATION: My Grandpa

Have you ever imagined how your life would be different if a key person were not in it, like a mother, father, sibling or grandparent? Some people are so important to making us who we are that without them; our very identity would be changed. My grandpa is a key figure in my life that has left an indelible impression on me. He is a man of great influence because of his stability, his work that he does out of the goodness of his heart and his independent spirit. 

My grandpa has inspired me as we have a close relationship with each other and he has a great deal of wisdom, I am always asking for advice.

I have many reasons why I look up to my grandpa; one of them is his generosity. He always listens to what other people have to say and cares for everybody’s individual problems. He helps lots of different Jewish schools and raises money for them out of his own free will just because he wants to help people. He has an incredible sense of humour and can always put a smile on your face no matter what.


Certainly, I would not be the person I am today, inside or out, without the influence of my grandpa upon my life. I can only aspire to imitate his stability, his generosity and his humour.