Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 17 January 2013

INSPIRATION: An Ode to Tennis


I picked up my racket at the age of four,
Little did I know it would mean so much more,
Watching Wimbledon was the key to my start,
From then on my racket and I would never ever part,
When I was younger I wanted success and fame,
But now I just want to play my game,
I still enjoy playing competitions and matches,
But sometimes I do end up with bruises and scratches!
Sometimes my aim is not so great,
And sometimes I accidently treat people as my bait!
So when the balls come flying over the net they’re mine,
And I think it will be for a very long time.