Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 17 December 2015

INSPIRATION: 'His Kanye Best'

When queried about your inspiration
One’s mind might drift to the best of us, there
Is someone whom I feel deserves this
Title, not that there was ever any
Doubt, dubiousness, or indecision.
One man, a Prodigy. His name you ask?
Kanye West. Yes. Simply magnificent.

For sure he is the Kanye Best of us
And if only I could be like him
That would be my life’s greatest reward.
Kanye West, the Kanye Best, the only
Man that I will ever look up to in
Such respect, and with admiration,

Kanye Omari West. My happiness.