Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Thursday 28 November 2013

INSPIRATION: A Poem


  I used to be depressed, not happy at all.
  Nothing really mattered, I’d just stare at the wall. Yet
  Something sparked inside me, when I saw this painting,
  Pictured so perfectly, that I felt like fainting.
  It was inspiration at first sight; I was in a trance.
  Right then, right there, I gave it a chance.
  Art was my spirit, from then on until
  Today. I was determined to strive, until
   I got my way. I continued to try,
  Onwards, ahead. I was determined to show the nation,
  Nothing can stop you when you have inspiration.