Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Friday 8 April 2016

MOTIVATION: Musings

Running faster than the bullets of a gun
Running faster or work will be undone
I will work hard, yet they will work harder
Though I cannot let that break my ardour 

Motivation, it is needed to survive
To eat, to breathe, and yet not just to thrive
Rising from bed, a difficult feat
A day without apathy would be incomplete

Motivation, so hard to find within
Yet to be without it, a deadly sin
So don’t go bury your head in the sand
It won’t be there, as I understand

Ironic, insight coming from myself
But I should follow it, and that is heartfelt.