Welcome

Welcome to JFS School's official Blog. This is our third year of the blog and represents a chance for our new team of intrepid student journalists to write what's on their minds. The Autumn term’s blog theme focuses on “Inspiration” - so stay tuned for some fantastic creative writing.


Tuesday 26 February 2013

AMBITION: 'All of us have Dreams'


Ambition

All of us have dreams,
Some far-fetched it seems.
In this poem I will hum,
My ambition – for years to come.

I’ve always wanted to see the pale white moon,
Not to think it just a cartoon.
To be an astronaut I must be wise.
If I want to win, the Nobel prize.

Why not be a chef, a server or a waiter?
I could even become the next ice skater.
Even though a job in sports, does sounds exciting,
I’d rather take a different path – a career in writing.

Science, Maths and IT – these are my real strengths,
However jobs in these regions require long lengths,
I must work very hard, who knows what I will find…
All I know now though, is to have an open mind.

Ambitions are like fairy-tales, we all hope for the best,
In thirty years’ time, I could be what I never guessed!
The future is like a football, we must let it roll,
I hope at JFS, I will achieve my goal.